Millers Dairy was created in 2012 by John and Marie Miller, Creemore ON, using our founding principles of character, quality, roots and heritage to guide us.
Our abundance of Jersey rich cream from “the girls”, combined with natural ingredients, creates this premium ice cream. Our vintage family Cherry Burrell ice cream machine sat idle for 50 years and is now returned to service to make a smooth creamy rich ice cream for all to enjoy. Traditional packaging completes our vision and we deliver to you with care.
Ice Cream Flavours
- Jersey Mint – Chocolate ice cream with a mint twist
- Moo Mountain Coffee – Coffee ice cream with a rich coffee ripple
- Bear Alley Berries – Berry ice cream with a black current swirl
- Topless at Wasaga – Coconut and pineapple swimming with chocolate chunks
- Cashtown Crunch – Vanilla ice cream with a caramel ripple and a skor crunch
- Ten Hill Slide – Orange lemon lime with a lime swirl
- Creemore Cupcake – Cupcake ice cream with a blue frosting ripple and candy sprinkles
- Rocky Mad River – Vanilla ice cream with a fudge ripple and brownie bits